Returns are normally accepted when completed within 15 days of the ship date. If MAS agrees to accept a return, return freight charges must be prepaid by customer. MAS will not accept COD shipments. Some products may require return directly to the manufacturer. All items must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition
- To return a product for defects, incorrect orders, incorrect shipments, or any other reason, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required. Please notify our Customer Service department to request a Return Authorization or file a request online through your secure Storefront. (The steps to be taken for returning or replacing an order are discussed in the flowchart-Download)
- Please provide information regarding the nature of the problem, the invoice number under which the merchandise was purchased and the date of the invoice of the product in question.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number may only be used one time and only for the items and quantities specified under the RA.
- MAS will NOT accept or process any returns made without proper authorization.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging and both product and packaging must be in good condition.
- Stock balancing, including the exchange of merchandise for that purpose, must be requested within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- A 15% restocking charge may be applied to any returned product that proves to be free of defects in material and workmanship, ordered in error or for stock balancing.
- Products deemed to be beyond the warranty date, totally used, not ours, or for which credit is not to be issued will be held for 14 days. Customers will be contacted and may request return shipment at their own expense.
- All decisions made by MAS on returned products are final.
- Special orders for non-standard products may not be returned for credit.
- Credit will be applied to the original form of payment (credit card or account)
- Credits issued for any reason are valid for one year from date issue. Unused credits past that period will be removed from your account.
Counterfeit Product Prevention Clause:
Only products originally shipped from MAS or from a supplier at MAS's direction (drop-ship) will be returned to MAS. All others will be promptly quarantined and disposed of or returned to the customer. By a Customer returning products to MAS, the Customer certifies that the products were purchased from MAS and there has been no substitution in whole or part of the same product from another supplier, distributor or other such sources of the product. The return should be in the original packaging (manufacturer or MAS), in unused condition (except defective).