Access Control System Proximity RFID Card Reader
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information.
RFID belongs to a group of technologies referred to as Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC). AIDC methods automatically identify objects, collect data about them, and enter those data directly into computer systems with little or no human intervention. RFID is similar to barcoding in that data from a tag or label are captured by a device that stores the data in a database. RFID tag data can be read outside the line-of-sight, whereas barcodes must be aligned with an optical scanner. RFID methods utilize radio waves to accomplish this.
· Support: all 125Khz RFID EM4100 EM4100 Card Tag
· Frequency: 125Khz
· Default Read first 10 digits Decimal (08H-10D) RFID card. If you need adjustable multi formats, you could check our links to buy.
· USB cable connection to PC (Plug and Play, Driverless for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Windows7)
· Communication speed: 106Kbit/s
· Power: DC 5V(+/-5%)
· Reading distance: 5-8cm
· Interface: USB (Powered by USB, does not require any external power supply)
· Operating temperature: -10 degrees ~ 70 degree
· Storage temperature: -20degree ~ +80 degree
· Check-in, access control and management, public transport charge, the parking lot
· Ticket fee, attendance card, validation, product identification, identity authentication, etc.