DN20 remote reading wireless water meter
Wireless remote meter is based on the wired remote meter, added the wireless module, the water meter has a routing function, construction and installation is simple, convenient, the network process automatically completed, solved the complex wiring construction problems. Wireless valve remote control water meter is based on the wireless remote meter added the valve control function, solved the problems that user maliciously arrears of water charges, charges difficult, achieved a remote real-time monitoring and remote switching valves and prepaid functions.
Wireless remote reading lora water meter features:
Wireless lora water meter:
1. Fully self-organizing network, automatic optimization of routing, automatic discovery and removal of nodes;
2. Mesh MESH structure, stable performance, high reliability;
3.8 grade routing, the maximum support up to 1024 nodes;
4. Node module using the United States SETMECH low power consumption launch chip;
5. Encoding using efficient cyclic interleaving error correction coding;
6. Strong penetrating ability, far distance;
7. Use a unified 4-byte ID to support various protocols.
- Flow range: Q1~Q3 (Q4 short time work not change error)
- Ambient temperature: 5℃~55℃
- Ambient moisture: (0~93)%RH
- Water temperature: cold water meter 1℃~40℃, hot watr meter 0.1℃~90℃
- Water pressure: 0.03MPa~1MPa (short time work 1.6MPa not leak, no damage)
- Pressure loss: ≤0.063MPa
- Straight pipe length fore water meter is 10 times of DN, straight pipe length behind water meter is 5 times of DN.
- Flow direction should be the same as the arrow on the body directs.
- Work power supply:
- The operating voltage of alternating current or direct current shall be in the range of -15% to 10% of the standard voltage and the frequency of AC frequency should be ± 2% of the standard frequency.
- Card water meter should add the following below requirements:
- work pressure: 3.0V~3.6V
- Static operating current: ≤5μA
- LCD display range: 00000.0~99999.9
- Climate and mechanical environment grade B
- Electromagnetic environment-class E1 level
|Model-DN||Flow range||Q3||Q4||Q2||Q1||Min. reading||Max. reading|
Measurement of water consumption in households, apartment buildings and small commercial properties