Smart Water Meter for Industries
Industrial water sub-metering is an end-to-end wireless solution for getting the most accurate department wise water consumption, wirelessly. Maven integrates a wireless module with your existing water meter, in order to fetch data without any manual intervention. The solution is perfect for industry owners.
How does it work?
- WiART series of low power radio frequency modules (LPRF) integrate with water outlet fixtures to make them wireless.
- Wireless enabled water flow meters to form a mesh network to support hopping of data.
- Data Concentrator Unit (DCU) communicates with wireless-enabled water flow meters. DCU also communicates with the cloud server over GPRS network.
- One DCU supports up to 300 WiART nodes and supports 50 hops for large area coverage.
- Now your water meter data is available on the cloud server.
- Cloud server allows data to be accessed in browsers and smartphones.
- Measure usage of water in individual departments and the entire factory
- Save cost on wiring with a retrofit solution
- Email / SMS alerts on over usage
- Raw data available for trend finding and making informed business decisions
- Customized solutions are available as per requirement for design to deliver for OEMs
- Ease of integration with multiple water inlets and fixtures
- Single DCU (Data concentrator unit) for 300 nodes
- Interface with web and smartphone application
- Water consumption report for individual department wise usage
- All consumption data available in easy-to-read excel spreadsheet format
- Remote control for solenoid enabled water meters